Engaging an external accounting team and CFO on a part-time basis is affordable and turns your finance function into a competitive advantage
Your business is an ecosystem of processes, people and systems. The challenge is to get all the parts working so your business can grow without it consuming your life.
Whether you are trying to solve a specific problem or create a long term plan, we start by looking at where you are now… how you got there… what you missed… where you want to get to… and what the next steps should be.
Immersing ourselves in your business means we can execute best practice across all finance, processes, strategy, governance and risk areas. Removing obstacles to your success, so you can focus on profits.
INTERNAL FINANCE TEAM
Bookkeeping and financial controls are at the core of this package.
All of the finance processes within your business are documented and systemised - so we all know what needs to be done, by when and by who.
We prepare your Statutory Obligations Calendar, so you are on top of exactly what your lodgement and statutory obligations are, including an estimate of Government payables each month.
Your Fortnightly Finance Meeting ensures a process that allows you to focus on other areas of your business.
Our clients find that this structured process affords them the freedom to say no to the urgent, and focus on the important.
Fortnightly Finance Meeting
We setup your Fortnightly Finance Meeting to discuss all financial and accounting matters including, but not limited to:
- Up to 2-month cashflow forecast, limited only by the visibility in your business;
- Monthly management reports;
- Activity statements;
- App and POS integrations: reviews and recommendations;
- Confirm all statutory, tax and regular payments upcoming;
- Outstanding creditor/supplier payments for you to review and approve - we upload into your bank;
- Payroll, if necessary; and
- Any outstanding queries we have in relation to the finance function.
From $2,000/month plus GST
Add: Fractional CFO & Governance
We commence with our 90 day on-boarding process. A thorough immersion to document your strategic plan, budgets and forecasts, organisational charting, business structuring review, information systems review, and development of your management reporting framework.
Identifying your weak points and blind spots. By uncovering what you don't know about your business we devise a road map to scale your business in line with your vision. Business advisory and accountability is delivered through monthly management reporting, benchmarking and performance analysis, Board meetings, agendas, minutes and action plans.
Working with your management team and staff. Where required, to assist and educate them to ensure deadlines, timetables and business processes are implemented and followed.
Included is all: statutory reporting, income tax returns, fringe benefits reporting, activity statement preparation and lodgement, and management of the entity groups' ASIC affairs and company secretarial functions.
As a partner in your business this ongoing annual service package includes unlimited phone, video and email support from our team and access to resources and knowledge updates.
From $2,000/ month plus GST
WHY CHOOSE US OVER A TRADITIONAL TAX ACCOUNTANT & BOOKKEEPER?
We have a proven track record of helping many SME business owners succeed, by supporting their business with a far wider skill-set than a bookkeeper or tax agent typically could, with:
- CFO-functions with the capability to evolve along with your business
- Performance monitoring and strategic advice around your goal setting
- KPI's, pricing, cost controls, internal controls and efficiencies
- Tax planning all year round as part of your broader financial strategy
- Fortnightly finance calls, and weekly & monthly reporting
- Cloud software trouble shooting and value extraction
- Knowledge and experience with crypto-assets and Web3 business models
- All Tax Lodgments and Corporate Compliance (Chartered Tax Advisers & ASIC Agents)